Thursday, October 16, 2008
JR has figured out the answer to all our financial woes!
It is true...he was quite impressed with himself when he showed me what I swear looked like a $1 bill taped onto a piece of paper. It was actually a copy of a dollar. Amazing the quality of picture printers now days! JR said that all we need to do is copy the back side, and glue them together. Ta-da! He was sad to learn that counterfeit is illegal, and if he tried to spend the fake money he could go to jail. I can just picture a store asking him where his mom worked, and he would say she works for free. It must be frustrating to be a six year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
J.R. has always been such a clever child! I love it!
LOL-that's great! He is a terrific little problem solver and thinker.
I wish my kids would come up with some innovative ideas to make us some money!
Post a Comment